A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Dave, and my sisters.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, but it has to be homemade. My favorites are Pumpkin, Apple, and the cream pies that Dave's Dad used to make.
D- Day: Any day where Dave is home. I do like Fridays because sometimes we go on a date.
E- Essential item: Baby wipes, my car, lotion, food, I could go on and on.
F- Favorite color: Pink!! I am passing my obsession with pink onto my daughter.
G- Gummi bears or worms: I don't really like either, but if I have to choose it would have to be worms.
H- Home town: AF
I- Indulgences: Blogging, Pepsi, new clothes
J- January or July: July, for the most part I like summer more than winter. July is definitely a lot happier time of year.
K- Kids: 2 1 boy, and 1 girl!!
L- Life is incomplete without: My Family! I love my kids and husband! I also really love my family, and Dave's family they are all great!!
M- Marriage date: June 6
N- Number of siblings: 5
O- Oranges or apples: I really like both, but I tend to eat more apples than oranges.
P- Phobias or fears: I am afraid of spiders, and other really gross bugs, and speaking in public.
Q- Quote: I honestly can't think of a good quote. All I am coming up with is: Live, Laugh, Love!!
R- Reason to smile: My kids are being cute, and listening to me!!
S- Season: Spring, I love seeing all the flowers, but I don't like all the rain.
T- Tag: Lenae, Melissa, and Amber!
U- Unknown fact about me: I am very self conscious about the way I parent my son in public. I am always scared someone is judging/criticizing me.
V- Very favorite store: so many to choose from: Anchor Blue, American Eagle, Children's Place, Baby Gap.
W- Worst habit: Ignoring my kids so that I can blog.
X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds for sure. They are much more fun.
Y- Your favorite food: Right now I am really into Steak!
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
8 years ago


1 comments:
I am constantly judging the why you dicipline your son in public.
Post a Comment