Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. House
3. Friends
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Eleventh Hour
6. Full House
7. Law & Order SVU
8. Freaks and Geeks
1. The Office
2. House
3. Friends
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Eleventh Hour
6. Full House
7. Law & Order SVU
8. Freaks and Geeks
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Packed up our stuff
2. Drove home
3. Ate Panda Express
4. Watched a little bit of an old Office episode
5. Drove
6. Fed my kids
7. Fought with Dave
8. And did I mention that we drove?
1. Packed up our stuff
2. Drove home
3. Ate Panda Express
4. Watched a little bit of an old Office episode
5. Drove
6. Fed my kids
7. Fought with Dave
8. And did I mention that we drove?
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. My mom's homemade rolls on Christmas Eve
3. Christmas Eve dinner
4. Dave coming home from work
5. My little brother coming home from his mission next October!
6. Family Pictures
7. Watching a movie
8. My house being clean
1. Christmas
2. My mom's homemade rolls on Christmas Eve
3. Christmas Eve dinner
4. Dave coming home from work
5. My little brother coming home from his mission next October!
6. Family Pictures
7. Watching a movie
8. My house being clean
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
2. Chili's
3. Bombay House
4. PF Changs
5. JCW's
6. Osaka's
7. Gandolfo's
8. Texas Roadhouse
1. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
2. Chili's
3. Bombay House
4. PF Changs
5. JCW's
6. Osaka's
7. Gandolfo's
8. Texas Roadhouse
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Conner listening to me when I ask him to do something
2. A Chi iron
3. Vika to be able crawl
4. Vika to FINALLY get some teeth
5. My house to magically be clean
6. New Christmas pajamas
7. My kids to stay healthy
8. Have Eternal Happiness
1. Conner listening to me when I ask him to do something
2. A Chi iron
3. Vika to be able crawl
4. Vika to FINALLY get some teeth
5. My house to magically be clean
6. New Christmas pajamas
7. My kids to stay healthy
8. Have Eternal Happiness
I now tag Tammy, Tiffini, and Deb!


1 comments:
Hey Cheryl- Road trips are the best and the worst at the same time huh?
Good luck with Conner listening. I'm working on that too.
Post a Comment