Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kids and Christmas


Seriously what goes together better than kids and Christmas?  

Conner had lots of fun helping me set up the tree!  I forgot to take pictures of the whole process.  I would have had Dave take pictures but he was working late that night.  

And the kids did great letting me take pictures of them.  Conner just wanted to move the pink ball ornament around the tree.
I love Christmas and everything about it!!  I am so glad that both of my kids love it too!  Conner's favorite thing about Christmas is Santa.  He asked Santa for candy, thats sure makes it nice and easy for Santa.  Vika's favorite thing about Christmas is the lights.  She likes to look at the tree!


3 comments:

j- said...

Cute kids!! Great tree!! Conner's smile is contagious!!

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE tree! AND CUTE PICTURES! My goodness... could your kids be cuter?! Um.. nope!

Andrea said...

Conner looks so old in the last two pictures. I can't believe it.