This video was taken a couple days ago. Vika was so sick, but you never would have guessed it by how happy she is. Also Dave got mad at me because I forgot to video what Conner was doing to make her laugh. He was just spinning in circle and falling down on the floor. He is the only one that can get her laugh that hard. He is such a great big brother.
8 years ago


7 comments:
That was so cute. Nothing better than a baby's laughter. Thanks for sharing.
So cute! Looks like she is wanting to start crawling...is she scooting all over?
Oh, my goodness! That was so cute! I love Vika's laugh!
That is just precious. What a cute smile/laugh. Brothers are really useful sometimes.
Cute video clip.
Her laugh is so cute! Conner is awesome to get her to do that!
Hey this is Diana! I saw your blog and had to say Hi! How are you. Your kids are soooo cute. We have a Connor too. But we spell it with an "o". And our youngest baby, Kayden is 2months younger than your little girl. She is darling. NE way. Whats your email and I can invite you to ours. My address is d89olson@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment