Who knew that little baby legs would be so much fun? My sister made these for Vika. This was her first time wearing them because they are much too long for her short little legs.
My sister asked me forever ago to take pictures of Vika wearing them so she could have them for her blog. I finally got around to doing a little photo shoot. This is what I got from her every time the flash went off.

I decided to put my finger over the flash! She finally had a "normal" smiley face, even though there is a huge shadow.

Conner went over to his sister and took the baby legs off of her and put them on his arms. For some reason they make him feel like a rockstar. Go figure!!


6 comments:
Conner is so funny. That is great. Vika's legs remind me on the 80's. Flash back!
You beat me to it! This is my post for tommorow.
I'm glad you expained the pictures. I thought, "I wonder if Cheryl knows this picture is dark." I guess you did, since you did it on purpose.
so cute!
I love those little legins! That was one of the first things I thought about when I found out I was having a little girl. You gotta love the 80's!
They are so cute!! And as tight as they are on Vikas legs they are a little but loose on Conners arms!! Too funny!!
Gotta love Chubby babies!!
Oh my gosh. Major flash back of my girls.
Cute baby legs. No matter what they are used for.
Love your kids smiles.
Post a Comment