I am going to try to post a video of my kids every week. My brother, thats in Korea said that he likes to see videos. Sheeby this is for you!
8 years ago
I am going to try to post a video of my kids every week. My brother, thats in Korea said that he likes to see videos. Sheeby this is for you!
Posted by Cheryl at 7:00 AM
4 comments:
That is so cute! Conner is so big!
That is so cute! I can't wait till Tage is a big brother to do things like that!...no that is not an announcment...lol. He is just already taken to Amanda's baby and it's just so cute to watch him be so sweet to Braxton. Your kids are so cute!
That is soooo cute!!
Your little ones were so cute today at church. I love their big smiles.
Post a Comment