Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4 Kids!!


Last week I had the pleasure of watching my sister's 2 boys for 4 days while her and her husband went on a much needed cruise.  I love these 2 boys and we had lots of fun.  


They weren't always the cleanest, but they were loved!!

Tyson had so much fun playing on Conner's Smart Cycle!!  And watching TONS of Scooby Doo!
(Notice who is on his pjs.)

Conner and Tyson had lots of snacks, and they always have fun playing together!
(Sometimes they have a hard time sharing, but what 2 kids don't?)

Preston looks really homesick there, but he had just woken up from his nap.  He really did have fun, just look at Tyson!

My living room was always covered in toys.  The kids pulled out everything they could!  I didn't care because they were having fun.

Proof that Preston really was a happy kid!!  Isn't he just so cute?  I absolutely love that kid, even though he didn't really sleep very good.

I am so glad I could help out my sister.  This was the first time she has ever left Preston.  She is constantly watching my kids and helping me out, that it was nice to finally give back.  I feel like I am such a slacker of a sister.  Nicole, I am so glad you had fun, and were finally able to take a REAL vacation!!  I will even help you out the next time you go away!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl you are great. The only reason I was able to enjoy my vacation is because I knew my boys were being taken care of and having a great time at your house. Tyson didn't even miss me a LITTLE bit!

And I won't let you watch them the next time we leave, because you are going with us!

Oh, and I LOVE that picture of Preston with Pasta Roni all over his head.

Jobi Niu said...

Wow, you did have your hands full! THat was SO nice of you. CUTE CUTE kids! :]

Cindi said...

You're such a nice sister (and brave).