Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Kids


I can't believe how big both of my kids are getting.  Conner went to Sunbeams on Sunday.  He had such a great time, and he has great teachers.  At first he clung to my leg a little bit, but when he realized that some of the same kids from Nursery were in his class he was fine.  Our ward has a very large Primary so every age group has 2 classes.  Its actually really nice especially if you are a teacher.  

I seriously can't believe how fast he growing up.  We got to talk to my little brother over the Christmas break and Conner said Hi to him and he thought it was Tyson, who is 18 months older than him.  That moment made me realize how old he is and that he is just growing up too fast for me.  

Vika is now 8 1/2 months.  She has started crawling and is now all over the house.  If she could she would be running all over the house.  You can just tell when you see her crawling that she would like to go faster than she is able to.  She has been eating so much lately.  I seriously can't keep her food stocked, she goes through it way too fast.  I was just thinking this morning that in 4 months she will be 1.  And then in October she will 18 months and she can go to Nursery.  She is getting too big for me.  

What am I going to do with my 2 big kids?  I am just glad that I am able to stay home with them all day everyday!  I love kids and I don't know what I would do without either of them.  They make me smile and laugh everyday!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Sunbeams huh! Wow, my Connor will go there in a year or so. I can't believe how fast they grow. Ya,...two kids keep you pretty busy. There are days I tell ya'

Anonymous said...

Yes they are getting so big! One minute they are sweet innocent little babies. Then you blink and they turn into kids! How does it happen? I'm still not sure. I'll just hang on for the ride.

Mindy Thomas said...

That is way cute Cher! They are growing up fast! They are so dang cute! Time goes by so fast. I still can't believe you are a mother at all!

Andrea said...

I can't believe Conner gets to go to Sunbeams. Payton still has another year of nursery! Thats crazy. They are only 2 months apart.