Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Day!!

We have been waiting ever since we moved in to this house (2 years) for this bathroom to get done.  I am so excited to say that it is officially done!!

These first 2 pictures are what my main floor bathroom looked like after a good friend came and installed our toilet and sink!!



This is my favorite part about this bathroom!  I love this mirror so much.  We bought it forever ago and I have just been patiently waiting for the bathroom to get done so that I could hang it up!

My little brother stained this shelf for me before he went on his mission.  I finally have a place to put it!  Thanks Sheeby!!

We are hoping that with this bathroom downstairs Conner will FINALLY be ready to potty train.  It is helping a lot, but I have not been consistent about making him go.  Maybe I should work on that.
My 2 wonderful sisters bought me the cute pink rugs and towels for my birthday 2 years ago.  Thanks so much they look great.  

6 comments:

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Happy Day! It must be so nice to have that done!

Rheanna said...

cute bathroom-I love the pink!

Bret Bushman Family said...

I like it, you did a great job, I love the mirror as well, you can never have to many bathrooms right?.

Deb said...

I'm so excited for you I will have to come check it out soon. Maybe a girl's night? I need to drown my sorrows in a chick flick.....or 3.

Andrea said...

It looks great! I am so happy for you!

Cindi said...

Congratulations! Now you have another toilet to clean. :)