Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Picture Time


Conner asked to hold Vika, which he does all the time.  So I decide to take pictures.  This is what happened.

Conner's eyes are closed!  And Vika is content looking at me!

Vika's eyes are closed!  And Conner isn't looking at me.

Finally, one with both of them looking at me, and their eyes are open!!


I may be a little biased, but I think these are the 2 cutest kids ever!!

4 comments:

mattandtara said...

they are the cutest kids!!

Anonymous said...

Vika is such a saint to put up with the headlock Conner's got her in :)

So funny, and of course, cute.

Amber said...

I wish Tage would want me to take his picture. I have his 18 month pictures on Friday and have no clue how I am going to get him to hold still and look at the camera!! Vika is changing so much and Conner's cheeks are so pinchable!

Grandpas Cook said...

They truly are cute.