I would like to know what your ALL TIME favorite moment in Friends history is! I don't have one because I am in love with the whole series, but I do love the episode when Rachel tells Ross that she is pregnant. Great Ross quotes right there! Including the whole part about how they should put on the box that condoms only work like 97% of the time!!
8 years ago


1 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog! It was so fun to hang out a bit at the little girl's night out last week. : )
I am loving the Friends Friday thing-I can't believe that no one has commented on this one! One of our all time favorites is "It tastes like feet!" with the half of a shepherds pie and half trifle. I can't tell you how often we use that line at our house!
Post a Comment