Monday, March 31, 2008

Farm Country




Even though it was freezing outside, we went to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country.  Dave finally was able to take a couple days off work.  Dave had never been, and Conner loves to ride the ponies.  So we went and froze while Conner admired all the animals.  His favorites (besides the ponies) were the chickens, turkeys, and goats.  





7 comments:

Andrea said...

Its nice to know you are not a single mom anymore! I am so glad Dave got it done and hopefully will be less busy when the baby come too.

Anonymous said...

You look like you are totally frezzing in the first picture. And Conner and Dave have the EXACT same smile in the last picture. So funny.

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
I totally thought the same thing about their smiles. Also they both have the same rosy cheeks.
Cute Cute

Tiffini said...

Yeah we're really shocked ourselves!! nope no house in our price range in Utah is big enough for our freaking HUGE family!!! I love Hayden's little rolls too. I can't believe how grown up Conner is. Is he getting excited to see his little sister?

j- said...

I love the pony rides at Thanksgiving Point! I think I'll wait for it to warm up before I go- I am .SO. tired of the cold!

j- said...

And can I just add- you are so cute pregnant! (You don't even look pregnant in that photo) If I ever looked that cute pregnant I'd have a huge family, cuz I'd always be preggers!! lol

Michelle said...

Cheryl,
I have tried to post a comment and I don't see it so if you end up with multiple comments from me sorry! I was happy you commented on my blog because then I found your blog! You and your family are so cute! Congrats on the upcoming baby and it was fun to see what you are up to. Where are you guys living?