7. Who is taller? Dave for sure, I am only 5'2"
10. Who does the laundry? I definitely do. He has only done laundry a couple of times.
11. Who pays the bills? I do because he never remembers when they are due.
8 years ago
I just got tagged, thanks Tiffini! 1. What is his name? David Edward Armstrong2. How long have you been married? 4 years 9 months3. How long did you date? including our engagement, about 8 months4. How old is he? 265. Who eats more sweets? I would have to say me, but my excuse is pregnancy.6. Who said I love you first? He did
7. Who is taller? Dave for sure, I am only 5'2"8. Who can sing better? Dave by far, he is always singing. Conner loves it.9. Who is smarter? It depends on what subject we are talking about.
10. Who does the laundry? I definitely do. He has only done laundry a couple of times.
11. Who pays the bills? I do because he never remembers when they are due.12. Who sleeps on the right side? What angle are you looking from? Looking at the bed: Dave Inside the bed: Me13. Who mows the lawn? We used to hire my little brother, but then we moved. Then Steve was doing it because he lived here. Now I don't know what we are going to do, Dave hates doing it.14. Who cooks dinner? It depends on if Dave is home, and what we are having.15. Who drives? When we actually do drive together it is always Dave. He is so critical of the way I drive.16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me17. Who asked who out first? Our first date we were set up by our sisters.18. Who proposed? Dave did, and I was so surprised!19. Who has more siblings? Me by far. I have 5 and 3 are married. He has 2 sisters.20. Who wears the pants? I think we both agree that I do.Ok, now I am going to tag anyone that would like to do it!!
Posted by Cheryl at 10:26 AM
1 comments:
We're coming back to Utah this coming Tuesday. I am so excited. I loved reading your answers about Dave. We need to get together soon. I think we're going to hang out with Cody and Nicole that Saturday night. We all need to get together. I am so excited you're having a girl!!! LUCKY DUCKY!!
Post a Comment