Conner saw Tyson biting the Love Sac, so he decided to try it. He will do almost anything if he sees Tyson do it.
Conner is getting tickled by Deb while she is taking the picture.
If you ask Conner 'What does Daddy say?' This is what he does while making a gagging noise. Dave gags when he has to change dirty diapers, and Conner thinks its hilarious.
Conner found the smallest empty bucket and sat in it. And those are Tyson's shoes he is wearing, they are about 2 sizes too big.
8 years ago


3 comments:
I just want you to know that I took all these pictures and I was the one tickling him. So I appreciate the acknowledgement.
Cheryl!!! You have a blog, too! I'm so glad you found mine and congrats on the new baby girl.
I really, really wanted to come to your baby shower, but I would have had to bring all 5 kids and that wouldn't be good. Not at a baby shower. I was so glad Paula and Tiffany went (Debbie, too) and could bring my gift.
I'm glad Deb cleared that up! I thought I was losing my mind. I honestly don't remember tickling Conner last night, or seeing any pictues taken. But thanks for documenting the messy state of my family room. I would like to say it isn't usually that messy, but that would be a lie.
Post a Comment