The long answer: Joey build an entertainment center that was TOO big so Chandler made him sell it. When some guy came to buy it he dared Joey that he couldn't fit inside. Joey took the dare. The guy locked Joey inside it and took all their stuff.
Joey shows someone an entertainment center and shows how he can get inside the cupboard. When Chandler finally gets him out everything is gone. Am I right? I am guessing if this is the one.
I had no clue until I just read the answers and I did see that episode. I wish we could find Ryan a job out there too.... well maybe not considering everything that is going on with the situation with me and his family right now... GRRRR Maybe move out there and never see them??
Because Joey bets the guy who is coming to look at his entertainment unit that he can't fit into the cabinet. And then he gets in and the guy locks him in and steals all their stuff.
They are arriving at a restaurant when they are accosted by a barefoot man without a shirt on. He forces them at knife-point to give him their shoes and shirts. Shivvering from the cold, Chandler asks "Why?". The man finishes putting on Chandler's shirt and Joey's shoes and just points to the sign by the door as he enters the restaurant. The sign says, "No shoes, No Shirt, No Service." Since neither Chandler nor Joey have both a shirt and shoes, they can't enter the restaurant to complain. Simple.
Dave and I met my senior year of High School, right before he left on his mission. Both of our sisters set us up on a blind date. We both had so much fun, and wanted to get to know each other better, so we wrote the entire time he was on his mission. He went to the Vilnius, Lithuania Mission, now called the Baltic States Mission. When he got home we started dating. We dated for about 4 1/2 months, and then he proposed to me on Valentine's Day 2003. We were engaged for about 4 1/2 months and got married on June 6, 2003!! We now have the 2 most beautiful children ever! Conner is 6 and Viktoria (Vika) is almost 4. They keep me busy, but its totally worth it because I am the lucky one that gets to be their mom!
5 comments:
The long answer:
Joey build an entertainment center that was TOO big so Chandler made him sell it. When some guy came to buy it he dared Joey that he couldn't fit inside. Joey took the dare. The guy locked Joey inside it and took all their stuff.
Joey shows someone an entertainment center and shows how he can get inside the cupboard. When Chandler finally gets him out everything is gone. Am I right? I am guessing if this is the one.
I had no clue until I just read the answers and I did see that episode. I wish we could find Ryan a job out there too.... well maybe not considering everything that is going on with the situation with me and his family right now... GRRRR Maybe move out there and never see them??
Because Joey bets the guy who is coming to look at his entertainment unit that he can't fit into the cabinet. And then he gets in and the guy locks him in and steals all their stuff.
They are arriving at a restaurant when they are accosted by a barefoot man without a shirt on. He forces them at knife-point to give him their shoes and shirts. Shivvering from the cold, Chandler asks "Why?". The man finishes putting on Chandler's shirt and Joey's shoes and just points to the sign by the door as he enters the restaurant. The sign says, "No shoes, No Shirt, No Service." Since neither Chandler nor Joey have both a shirt and shoes, they can't enter the restaurant to complain. Simple.
Post a Comment