Conner's First Easter Egg HuntHe was so excited to find all of the eggs that the Easter Bunny had left!
Me and Conner all ready for church in our new Easter clothes!
Daddy and Conner before Daddy had to go to work.
Conner had such a great Easter! Thank you Grandma Teri! Aunt Jojo, Alissa, and Grandma Teri took Conner all day on Saturday. They went to Build-A-Bear so that Conner could make a dinosaur. They also took him shopping for some new summer clothes!! Thank you guys so much, I really needed a break! While they had Conner, Deb and I went to get pedicures and we went to lunch! We both really needed some pampering! Dave had to work, poor guy. He has been at work so much lately. That should hopefully change by Wednesday! I hope you all had a great Easter as well.
8 years ago


2 comments:
Cute pictures, cute kid, cute easter basket, cute clothes. Cute, cute, cute.
Oh, and you look like a midget in the picture of you and Conner. :)
When is Grandma Teri going to take me shopping for new summer clothes? Gosh, some kids just have all the luck.
Cute little boy I loved those sports eggs way super cute!!!!
your new easter dress is so cute you don't even look pregnant....I hate you.
Post a Comment