Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friends Trivia Friday

We are going to do a trivia question from the show Friends every Friday!!  Feel free to guess, post your answers in the Comments section.  We look forward to seeing how well you all know this show.  For those of you who don't know, Me and Dave are experts on this show.  We have watched the seasons completely through about 10 times.  Since this is the first week, we are doing a fairly easy question.



Q: Name all 6 Actors and their Character names

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should play. I don't want to give away the answers before other people can guess, but it sounds like fun so I am doing it anyway.

Monica Geller - Courtney Cox Arquette
Rachel Green - Jennifer Aniston
Pheobe Buffay - Lisa Kudrow
Ross Geller - David Schwimmer
Joey Tribbiani - Matt Le Blanc
Chandler Bing - Matthew Perry

Cheryl said...

Hey Deb do you know middle names of the Characters?

Anonymous said...

I want to play. I can only think of two middle names:
Rachel Karen Green
Chandler Muriel Bing

Do they all have middle names or am I just dumb?

Cheryl said...

Joey Francis Tribbiani
Monica E. Geller
Ross Eustace Gellar

Pheobe doesn't know hers because her sister sold her birth certificate.

Anonymous said...

Now I remember hearing Joey's. And Monica's. But Ross? What the crap?

Amie said...

Moncia Geller-Courtney Cox (Arquette)
Rachel Greene- Jennifer Aniston
Pheobe Buffet-Lisa Kudrow
Chandler Bing-Matthew Perry
Joey Tribiani- Le Blanc
Ross Geller-David Schwimmer

I too am a huge friends fan and have seen all episodes like ten times. This will be a fun Friday event for me!

Tiffini said...

We better not bring the cold weather with us I want none of it!! Do you know what the weather is supposed to be like?

Andrea said...

So I checked on Sunday and it was already done for me. So I will not guess but say Hi All!