Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Conner's So Smart


Just today Conner was looking at one of his ABC books and he just started singing this song.  I must say I am very proud of my little boy!


5 comments:

Deb said...

That is awesome what a little stud!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What a little Genius. Good Job Conner!

Jobi Niu said...

Awww I LOVE Conner!! He's so freaking cute! His cute lil
voice in the video..
Do you live 2 doors over from me?? We need to hang out girl! I need your e-mail address to send you an invite to my blog.. send me your e-mail address to jobes21@hotmail.com if ya don't mind :)

Andrea said...

Conner good job buddy! What a smart boy you are!

Anonymous said...

Impressive. I get a kick out of conner. He definitely has a great joy for life and I love his cute sayings.