Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Lane

My friend Michelle had this on her blog and it looked really fun! Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.


 I would love for everyone to play along.  Don't be shy leave whatever memory you would like.

11 comments:

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

I remember the first time I met you. It was my first time at scrapbook group. I didnt say much just watched you and your sisters interact. I remember thinking how cool it must be to be a sister in your family.

Andrea said...

My earliest memory of you is your wedding. My favorite memory is when I was in the hospital with my mom (she was having surgery) and I found out you were 6 months pregnant and I yelled out loud and my sister got mad at me and told me this was a hospital and that I should be quiet! It was so crazy I couldn't control myself!

Deb said...

The first memory I thought of while reading these instructions was that one time that I told you that you needed a bobby pin in your hair and you FREAKED out on me. I am seriously sitting here laughing thinking about it. Good times sis.

Amie said...

All the good times we had your senior year of high school...especially the end of year bbq's. All of you girls were so much fun! It made me sad to see all of you leave for college, etc.

Grandpas Cook said...

One of my favorite memories is at girls camp your first year. I was your secret sister. When it came time to tell who was your secret sister, you were sooo excited to tell me. You were so sweet. I still have the pencil.

Tiffini said...

I remember going to the guys softball games and hanging out with you and Nicole. But my most favorite memory is freaking eating Parkers in the parking lot in our camping chairs. Good times! I miss you guys so much!

Debbie said...

I must say I know you better by your blog then I do in person. I do remember your wedding dinner and then recently going to your baby shower.

Mindy Thomas said...

Remember our necklaces we had? I had an M for Mindy you had a C for Cheryl and they were also for "Chris" and "Mark". Ha! Ha! When we were best friends we must have walked back and forth from my house to yours like a thousand times.

Michelle said...

I remember having a sleepover at your house in the front room and I was so excited that you invited me! We played games and talked all night. I have fun memories of you in young womens. We were only in the same class for a little bit because of how our birthdays fell, but I always had fun at combined activities!

j- said...

Mine is similar to Tammy's- and like her thinking you guys are so close and how much fun you must have! I wish I had a sister!! Another memory is when you told us that you were pregnant with Vika, if I remember right we were at your place for scrapbook group. *Ü*

Amber said...

Remember sitting in the van talking for hours?? I think I still have that tissue you wrote on! lol!