Monday, July 28, 2008

Cousins

Conner and Vika have had so much fun with their cousins this summer.  These first 2 pictures are Dave's cousins from California.  They came to visit us for the summer.  They have another sister that came with them, her name is Savannah.   These girls absolutely love Conner and Vika, and get so excited to see them.

Vika and Dave's cousin Cherish.  We all call her Boo Boo.


Vika and Dave's cousin Larissa.  We all call her Ree Ree.


These next 2 pictures were taken at my sister Nicole's house.  This is pretty much Conner's second home.  He loves it there because he loves his cousins Tyson and Preston, and all their toys.  And also because Aunt Nicole and Uncle Dan are so nice and play with him.

Tyson asked to hold Vika, and then told me to take a picture!  He loves his baby cousin.


Conner wanted a turn holding Vika, and Tyson wanted to hold his brother Preston!  I just love these kids!

6 comments:

Deb said...

I just love those kids they are my world :)

Andrea said...

They are so cute! Some of my favorite kids!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. It is so great to see how much they love each other: Conner loves to play with Preston, Tyson loves to hold Vika, Preston loves to attack Vika. I am so glad they will be able to grow up together.

Melissa said...

HI! It has been a long time. You have such a beautiful family! It's good to hear from you.

j- said...

What cute shots!! I love cousins!! They're the best!!

Grandpas Cook said...

I never lived close to my cousins. Your children are lucky. And so cute.