I don't have very many pictures of my kids together, so when I have them I have to share. I hope you enjoy. Vika was laying on the couch just hanging out, and so Conner had to jump up next to her. She is never left alone.

This is on my parent's alpaca blanket. The kids love it because we don't pull it out very often, and it is extremely soft. Just FYI, Conner is wearing a diaper.

We were trying to get a cute picture of Conner holding Vika, but he really didn't want to hold her. We were at my parent's house for Sunday dinner. And that is cute little Preston in the background.

6 comments:
Cute, Cute pictures. I'm glad you clarified that Conner was not naked :)
Cute, cute, cute. I can't believe you have two kids!
I love the rolls that baby girl is getting. Conner sure does love his baby sister.
I want one of each!! LUCKY! :) I love my two boys, but I REALLY want a girl next time! She's SO cute! You always dress her so cute too!
Conner is getting so big! How cute is Vika's face in that "naked" picture. It is so neat to see you guys in them.
I can't believe how old Conner looks in that last picture. Maybe with all the babies around him. I still call Payton my baby! I guess I need to stop. Anyway cute pictures. I love the one on the rug!
Post a Comment