Friday, July 18, 2008

Friends Trivia Friday


In the episode with Monica and Chandler's wedding reception, Chandler asks Joey what size of shoe he wears.  What size does Joey say, and what is his actual shoe size?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NO idea!

Deb said...

He says he wears an 11 or 11 1/2 but actually wears a size 7.

Rowley's said...

I totally love this Fridays friday thing, by the way! Instead of answering the question, I thought I would leave my memorie thing her, to make sure you get it! I'm grateful that you reminded me yours was one I passed over. Cheryl, I can't tell you how grateful I am for your kindness. I completely agree we could have be enemies, and I am sorry if I ever treated you unkindly because if I did it was total jealousy because you were so sweet and beautiful and MAJOR competition for me :) I my favorite memory of you was once we were hanging out together with Nikki and we kind of started to connect more as friends when we talked about what it was like to be writing and waiting for a missionary. It was your husband you were writing right? It's be fun to get to know you more and more and I hope someday soom we can get our kids together for a playdate or something!

Thank you for your sweet comment too! Although, I think you were the one that made it impossible to be enemies with your kindness towards me. Boy, don't you miss high school drama!