Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends Trivia Friday

Finish these quotes:

1. Monica: "______, the Armadillo and I are going to have a talk in the kitchen."

2. Rachel: "Are you actually telling me that you did the _______ from 8th grade?"

3. Phoebe: "You just don't expect someone so ____ to be so nice."

4. Ross: "Well, there's ___ bucks I'll never see again."

5. Joey: "Thats how they do _____."

6. Chandler: "My wallet is too small for my $50's and my ______ shoes are too tight!"

4 comments:

Deb said...

You really stumped me on some of these.
The only one I know for sure is Joey: "Thats how they do pants"

Anonymous said...

Monica: Santa, the armadillo and I are going to have a talk in the kitchen.
Chandler: My wallet is too small for my $50's and my diamond shoes are too tight.

Don't know the rest.

Andrea said...

I only knew the Santa one

Deb said...

When do we get the answers?