Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4 Months!!


Can you believe my little baby is already 4 months old?  I really have a hard time believing that.  She is so much fun, and just getting to be the cutest chuck ever!

Her Dr. appointment went really well.  She is totally healthy and happy!  She weighed in at 12 lbs. and 10 oz (as you can see in the picture below).  In the words of her Dr., "She is perfect".  I totally agree with him!!  

She was just staring at the nurse, who is actually one of my friends!

4 comments:

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Where did the time go! WOW, 4 months! So cute in her brown bow.

Jobi Niu said...

K she is too cute for words! I can't believe she is 4 months already, time flies.. You had a baby 4 months ago and are TINY!! WOW!
I LOVE Conner in nursery too! He's so funny.. Sister Prince always brings in her baby for the last hour and Conner just sits right by the baby girl the whole time and is so cute and tender with her. ha ha I love it!

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing there's another baby girl coming soon or I'd have to get really mad at Vika for growing up too fast.

I think half her weight is in her cheeks!

Andrea said...

She is so beautiful. 4 Months. No way. I can't believe it. I need to come over more.