So, I just wanted to share with all of you some of the happy moments I have captured of my kids. This is what they do when they aren't sleeping, eating, or screaming at me. I hope you enjoy!
8 years ago
So, I just wanted to share with all of you some of the happy moments I have captured of my kids. This is what they do when they aren't sleeping, eating, or screaming at me. I hope you enjoy!
Posted by Cheryl at 5:15 PM
9 comments:
Your kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
I love Love LOVE the belly pictures! Conner looks so cute and the one of them together is so cute. His little hands on his cheeks just kill me.
Too cute. I bet your enjoying life.
Your kids are so cute!!! I can not believe how much Conner looks like Dave and how much he's grown up. I miss you guys so much.
Very cute pictures! I love so many, its too hard to pick a favorite. Kiss those kids for me.
Can I just tell you how cute your kids are!!!
You know I would be so jealous of how adorable your kids are if they weren't my kids too. I love those cheeks.
K.. your kids are STUNNING!! I can NOT get over their eyes. WOW! SO SO SO CUTE!
Your kids adorable, it looks like they have fun together.
Post a Comment