Phoebe had 3 serious relationships on the show. What are their character names?
Bonus: What was the name of the guy Ross made up as Phoebe's serious relationship?
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hmmm, there was Gary the Cop. . . . .then there was the episode where she was dating two guys at the same time. I think one was a fire fighter and one was a teacher. Then she married Paul Rudd at the end, what was his character name? I don't remember. She also dated the Canadian ice capades guy who ended up being gay. Oooo, and the scientist guy, David, who moved to . . . somewhere. . . . to invent cold fusion or something.
Ross invented Vikrum who was some sort of kite expert.
Good job Nicole! I am very impressed. Not to be mean but I wasn't expecting you to remember all of that. And I was really only looking for Gary, David, and Paul Rudd. I don't want to give his name away someone else needs to get it.
Dave and I met my senior year of High School, right before he left on his mission. Both of our sisters set us up on a blind date. We both had so much fun, and wanted to get to know each other better, so we wrote the entire time he was on his mission. He went to the Vilnius, Lithuania Mission, now called the Baltic States Mission. When he got home we started dating. We dated for about 4 1/2 months, and then he proposed to me on Valentine's Day 2003. We were engaged for about 4 1/2 months and got married on June 6, 2003!! We now have the 2 most beautiful children ever! Conner is 6 and Viktoria (Vika) is almost 4. They keep me busy, but its totally worth it because I am the lucky one that gets to be their mom!
5 comments:
Hmmm, there was Gary the Cop. . . . .then there was the episode where she was dating two guys at the same time. I think one was a fire fighter and one was a teacher. Then she married Paul Rudd at the end, what was his character name? I don't remember. She also dated the Canadian ice capades guy who ended up being gay. Oooo, and the scientist guy, David, who moved to . . . somewhere. . . . to invent cold fusion or something.
Ross invented Vikrum who was some sort of kite expert.
Too much random knowledge, that's what that is!
Good job Nicole! I am very impressed. Not to be mean but I wasn't expecting you to remember all of that. And I was really only looking for Gary, David, and Paul Rudd. I don't want to give his name away someone else needs to get it.
I know his character name, its Mike!...right? Now I'm second guessing myself.
Good job Lenae!!
Mike! It just came to me as I was wiping spit up off my leg. That has been bugging me all day.
Post a Comment