This is Conner on time-out. This is a very normal place for him to be. This time he got in trouble for putting a nail file in the fan. I had a very long talk with him about not putting things in the fan because its dangerous and he can get hurt.
I had to take this picture because he was only kind of listening to me, and just wanted to sit there and pout.


5 comments:
It can be tough to teach a little one the difference between being active (in sports and play) and being safe while doing so. There are just SO MANY ways a little boy can get into trouble.
Eventually, he'll learn, one way or another. Good Luck.
Oh the joys of motherhood! Be grateful he pouts, Aubrey screams and cries.
Precious picture.
ha ha ha... that is hilarious. I can't believe how big he is getting. How old is he now? He is going to be such a hottie when he grows up... look at those amazing eyes!
He sits! I wish! Payton shakes his head and says No! Of course he bats his eyes while doing it hoping that you will forget and just want to hug him. 1/2 the time I have to stop myself. I need to be a better mom.
Post a Comment