I am so incredibly late posting these pictures. I just have to thank Tammy again she did an amazing job. And my favorite part about the whole thing was that we didn't have to go anywhere, she came to my house. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
She looks so angelic!








8 comments:
Cheryl you look incredible! As do your children! They turned out soo cute.
Oh, I love the pictures! I can definitely see the resemblance! Conner should become a child model-what a cutie!
So cute Cheryl. I love the picture of her kissing him. That is so cute.
SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Conner is unreal, I love him! She is SO pretty and is getting so big, so fast! YOu look SOOO pretty too, geez, you're so freaking skinny! :)
These are great pictures. Was it a friend that took them? She did really great. Your kids are SO cute. I love that one of Conner- he does look like a little model.
Those are way cute pictures!!!
Great pictures! Pictures are so fun. Your kids are adorable!!!!
I hadn't see these! They are so cute!! I love the last one of Vika- what a total doll! Talk about child model!!
Post a Comment