Friday, August 1, 2008

Friends Trivia Friday



When Ross is helping his dad clean out the garage they discover that all of Monica's boxes are ruined, and Ross's are just fine.  What happened to all of her boxes?

Bonus: What does their dad give Monica because he feels bad?

5 comments:

Papa H said...

Let me guess.

Raccoons got into them because they smelled better than Ross's.

He gave her a shiny new car.

Right?

Deb said...

I know the answer but I thought I would be nice and give someone else a chance to answer first.

Anonymous said...

I think there was flood and they used Monica's boxes to keep the water away from Ross's boxes.

Their dad gave Monica a car, can't remember what kind, because he felt bad.

Cheryl said...

Sorry Nicole, but part of your answer is incorrect. He didn't use Monica's boxes to keep Ross's boxes dry. And I can't believe you can't remember what kind of car.

Dad I am very impressed on your answer, you got the part about the car right. Good guess.

Debbie said...

Too easy. There was a flood in the garage and her dad used her boxes to keep his porche from getting wet. and to make up for it he gave her the porche