Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Conner Says the Funniest Things


This is just a picture of Conner eating breakfast.  I thought it was hilarious that he had to wear his baseball hat with his jammies.


I am really sorry if this turns out to be really boring for most of you, but I don't want to forget some of Conner's funny sayings.  I really hope you enjoy!

*"I not doing anything wrong."
*"Conner need go potty.  I get potty candy."  (we give him a piece of candy if he goes potty.)
*"I wuv you Mommy"
*"Mommy Baby Vika is awake."
*"Mommy I watch Scooby Doo Where Are You.  Got work to do now."
*"I just teasing."
*Whenever he spills anything he says, "Conner almost spill, Mommy."  He really likes the word almost, but doesn't really use it correctly.
*"Baby Vika not a doll, she just Baby Vika."
*"Conner not cute, Conner handsome."
*"Spank a bum"  He can't say the sp sound so it sounds like, "Fank a bum".  
*"Mommy I need deodorant."
*"Mommy I wearing my church shoes"  He wears them with everything, even his jammies.

I really hope this video works.  This was supposed to go up on my birthday, but I couldn't get it to work.  I really wanted to share it because I think its really cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video!

When I was reading the list of Conner quotes, I could hear his little voice saying them. So great!

Michelle said...

The video was adorable! That is the best birthday present! Too cute!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Conner is so funnY! I was laughing pretty hard at the deodorant one. He just wants to be a big boy I guess. BTW I didn't forget your birthday, I just have lost track of time with her being home I am so consumed in her! I really am sorry I ddin't call and wish you a happy birthday. I hope you forgive me.:) Hopefully the doctor will give us the ok to have visitors soon so you can come over and see her!! Love ya

Amber said...

That is really cute! Good job on writing them down! It doesn't matter where as long as you have done it!

Andrea said...

He has such a great personality. It is cute to see the combo of you and Dave!

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVE CONNER! Could he be cuter?? I've missed him in nursery.. :)