Monday, November 10, 2008

Funny Baby

Vika loves to play in her jeep.  She is so happy, and content just playing by herself.  I absolutely love it when she plays in it, it gives me a chance to do things.  

I love it when she scrunches her nose up.  It totally makes me laugh.  


6 comments:

Michelle said...

That was so cute! I love it when she scrunches her nose-so funny!

Grandpas Cook said...

So cute and sweet.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Preston loved watching that video. His eyes were glued to the screen. He even talked to her.

Andrea said...

That was so cute! I just love her! She made me happy today!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

what an adorable Vika! I LOVE IT! What a fun video to look back on when she is older.

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Morgan has made me start this video 3 times and she just giggles as she watches it.