We are going to St. George this week for Thanksgiving. We are meeting some of Dave's family from California at Teri's condo. It should be lots of fun to see family that we don't get to see regularly.
We are also making an unexpected trip to California. Dave's grandpa just passed away. We are all very shocked and saddened by this news. We were planning a trip to see him next month, so that he could see Vika.
Wish us luck, and a safe drive!


5 comments:
Good luck, and have a safe trip. That's what you asked for...
Sorry to hear about Dave's grandpa. I hope the trip to California will be a decent one, considering the circumstances.
I'm sorry to hear about Dave's grandpa. I hope you have a safe trip and it is a good visit.
Happy Thanksgiving.
That is so sad. You just told me about going to see him. Good luck on you drive!
St. George will be fun! I'm so sorry about Dave's Grandpa :( YOu guys doin okay?? Do ya need anything? Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so sorry to hear about Grandpa. Tell Dave, that I send my condolences.
Have a safe drive, enjoy Thanksgiving and have fun making the broxxoli!
Post a Comment