Thursday, November 20, 2008

How Old Is He Again?


Conner loves to put on deodorant just like his Daddy.  I think its hilarious.  Even though he smells like a man I still let him put it on.

Rather than have to deal with a huge mess of a brand new stick, we gave him one of Dave's old ones that is completely gone.  This has been working really well, but just today he figured out that his was different and now he is asking for Dave's again.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Great pictures.

MakingChanges said...

They are so hard to trick, aren't they? We did that with one of Dalen's razors, but one day Jacob and Britin decided to get up into his real one. It took me a bit to figure out how Britin got the crazy looking cut on her face. Not good. I wish they would go for the more innocent things like deo.

Mindy said...

Ajay loves to wear deodorant also. We just bought him one of the travel size ones, and told him that he could use it. He thinks that is really cool to have his own.

Amber said...

That is so funny! I can't wait to see what Tage will copy Micah on!

Andrea said...

Payton does this too. I never thought to take a camera to it. Very Funny!

Mindy Thomas said...

That is soooo Funny, Good job getting a picture he will laugh some day!