(Cheryl didn't tell me the answer or give me a heads up on the question) I forget the names but the trail is: Copy Girl > Her friend she tells everything to > His Roomate, who is friends with Phoebe > Phoebe > Rachel. I really wish I could remember the names, it would make for a better answer. I can almost remember the guys name.
Dave and I met my senior year of High School, right before he left on his mission. Both of our sisters set us up on a blind date. We both had so much fun, and wanted to get to know each other better, so we wrote the entire time he was on his mission. He went to the Vilnius, Lithuania Mission, now called the Baltic States Mission. When he got home we started dating. We dated for about 4 1/2 months, and then he proposed to me on Valentine's Day 2003. We were engaged for about 4 1/2 months and got married on June 6, 2003!! We now have the 2 most beautiful children ever! Conner is 6 and Viktoria (Vika) is almost 4. They keep me busy, but its totally worth it because I am the lucky one that gets to be their mom!
4 comments:
Ohhh- let me try-- are they at the beach house? Would it be a trail in the sand? Or is that when she found out and they broke up?
Hmmm wasn't it with the bald girl? You guys are so much at this than me!
He cheated with the copy girl. "The trail" is the list people that tie the copy girl to the other 'Friends.' Did I explain that right?
Darn you guys are good- now I remember the copy girl....
(Cheryl didn't tell me the answer or give me a heads up on the question) I forget the names but the trail is:
Copy Girl > Her friend she tells everything to > His Roomate, who is friends with Phoebe > Phoebe > Rachel. I really wish I could remember the names, it would make for a better answer. I can almost remember the guys name.
Post a Comment