Monday, April 27, 2009

Big News!!



Yeah!!  The day I never thought would happen, happened.  Conner IS potty trained and doing very well.  I must say that I would have never done it if it weren't for my sister's push.  THANK YOU!!  I cannot say it enough because it is so nice.  He feels like such a big boy, and is very proud of himself when he doesn't have any accidents. 
 

When we are home and not going anywhere this is how he chooses to dress himself.  Those are his new rain boots, and he absolutely loves them.  This particular day he said that he was He-Man.  


12 comments:

Rheanna said...

I absolutely LOVE his outfit :o) Wish I could get away with dressing like that and not be considered socially unacceptable-haha!

Ed said...

That is great he is potty trained! That is not easy. Way to go Conner! I love the outfit.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! no more diapers. That is a day to be remembered! And I love the outfit too! Maybe he could set the new trend!

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha his outfit is HILARIOUS! YAY CONNER, good job! :]

Anonymous said...

When Conner decides he wants to do something HE DOES IT! He just needed to WANT to wear underwear. The rest was easy.

I LOVE the outfit. He looks ready to save the world, one rain puddle at a time. :)

MakingChanges said...

Congrats. Can I send Malia over?

Amber said...

I want Tage to be potty trained so bad!!!

Mindy said...

Yay! I have tried potty training Brady and he wants nothing to do with it.

Deb said...

I love that this outfit matches.... awesome!

j- said...

So so cute!! And i am way way overly impressed that he is wearing underwear!! I am a bit jealous- Chase is sill so scared- but we are playing it up- maybe we'll start on Monday...

Andrea said...

Good Job Cheryl and Connor! I have to say no diapers is soooooo wonderful.

Mindy Thomas said...

Just so you know that comment from Ed is really from me. I am doing his blog and I was logged in as him when I commented. Sorry!