Vika is getting so big, and its partly because of her love of food. She will eat almost everything I give her. Some of her favorite foods right now include: green beans, carrots, pears, peaches, mandarin oranges, bananas, and peas. She is so good about meal time that whenever I give her something new she will play with it for a minute and then put it in her mouth. This is such a new experience for me because Conner was never like that. He is still really picky and most people haven't ever seen him eat unless its junk food. I am so glad to have one healthy eater!!!
Vika loves food! This is her enjoying one of her favorite foods: Bread


3 comments:
haha shes so cute. i love her pirate outfit. i cant believe shes almost a year!! doesnt it make you kinda sad?
You lucky girl! To have a healthy eater is GOLD!! Ya, my Connor is dieting! She is soooo cute! Happy eating!
I know I always say it, but I love how she looks with those cute piggies. She is such a good looking baby!
Post a Comment