Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Helpful Conner


Please don't judge me.  I didn't do Vika's hair this day.  She is still really cute with yogurt all over her face.

Conner was helping out.  We have never let him feed her before.  I was busy and Dave had just gotten home and before we realized he was feeding Vika.  I forget sometimes that he is a big boy.  I want him to stay young forever, ok maybe not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! He is such a sweet boy. And yes, she looks really cute with yogurt on her face.

Rheanna said...

Vika is adorable with yogurt on her face AND with her hair not done-she can get away with it and still look cute :o)

Mindy Thomas said...

Oh how cute that is so good he just decided to do that all by himslef! You better put him to work mom!

Andrea said...

Too Cute! That is what I want for my little man.

Cindi said...

How cute. What a big boy!

j- said...

So so cute!! Vika looks adorable and do you think we are supposed to "do" their hair every day? Seriously e v e r y day? I am in trouble now!!