Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 Year


I am still having a hard believing that my baby is already 1.  She is tiny so that doesn't help with the fact that I still think of her as a tiny baby.  

As you can tell on the scale she is only 17 pounds.  That is the 3%, and her height is 6%.  
She had to get 3 shots, 1 in each arm and then one in her leg.  I really don't like shots, but she was really good.  Of course she cried for a few minutes, but then she was fine the rest of the day.  I am just glad that its all over and she is a healthy normal baby girl.  Who could ask for more?



2 comments:

Deb said...

It is funny that she is so small for her age because she has all of those chubby rolls, you would think that she was in the 90th %tile.

What a cute little babe!

Anonymous said...

Some of the best things come in small packages ;) She's perfect just the way she is.