Friday, April 3, 2009

Conner Sayings


Conner has been saying/doing some really funny things!  I am going to try to remember to write them down and I will share them with you!

My favorite one right now is when he is getting in trouble, "Excuse me.  Stop talking to me"  And then he either walks away from me or turns his back to me.

I love it when he says, "Um, I don't think so."  He likes to say that when I tell him its bedtime, or time to clean up.

He loves to pretend like he is going to work.  He grabs his little Thomas the Train computer, puts on his shoes and walks out to the garage.  Sometimes he will sit down with his computer and say that he is doing his homework.

He likes to pretend that he is someone/something else.  He will slither around like a snake, bark like a dog, cry like a baby.  He will even have me call him characters from his movies.  He likes to be Simba (Lion King), Panda (Kung Fu Panda).  He is now getting really into Knights and fighting.







4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is really funny, I just posted a post that was very similar to this one. How funny that finally our boys are doing the same thing.

j- said...

So stinkin' funny... Stop talking to me... that is hysterical-

Mindy Thomas said...

That is so funny! I love that he tells you to stop talking to him. I bet it is hard to keep a straight face!

Marion said...

I love reading what kids say. He is so cute. I really do need him to come play with my boys.