My little baby is already 1. I can't believe it. It went by too fast for me.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! I couldn't imagine my life without you. You make me smile and laugh every day!! You are such a sweet little girl and you are so adventurous. I love it when you say words, and talk gibberish all day long. I hope you have a great day!!
Words Vika says:
Mommy
Daddy
yummy
baby
happy
Hi
bath "Bap"
bottle "baba"
Ba Bye
uh-oh
Beep "Bip"
5 comments:
She is such a cutie-and check out her cute dress!!!
Happy Birthday to Vika!
Happy Birthday, Vika! I love her piggies!!!!
Happy Birthday Viks! We are our favorite little Vika EVER! I love the way you crawl into my shins when you want me to pick you up. We are so excited to come to your party tonight!
Happy Birthday Viks! We all love you so much. I can't believe you are already one my babies are getting too big.
(cheryl you forgot that she says Jocey too)
Happy Birthday Vika!! She is so cute but it makes me sad that they get big too fast :(
Post a Comment